TV & Entertainment

Got a question about your remote? Need help configuring your terminal? Want to know what you should watch next on illico? You’ll find it all here.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Streaming Spotify from Helix to a Yamaha RX-V4A

I have Helix TV and a Yamaha Rx-V4A receiver. The receiver has WiFi and is able to stream music from various sources such as Amazon and various radio stations that also broadcast on the Internet.What I would like to do is "forward" Spotify from the H...

JohnG by Initiate
  • 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Flash survey: How do you watch TV?

I'm curious to know how you are currently consuming your TV content?   Are you the "zapping" type on live TV? Do you prefer to record all your favorite shows so you can listen to them without intermission? Are you the king of binge watching with vide...

VincentQ by Superhero
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Enregistrements à long terme

Hello, I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution. Sometimes, issues like "data not available" can be due to temporary technical glitches or updates in the system. These usually get resolved fairly quickly....

Helix Apps - not in US App Store - Apple

I recently purchased a Helix subscription and tried to download the apps but my iPhone is in the US App Store. I can’t switch to the Canadian App Store because I currently have subscriptions that I’ve paid for from the US App Store which I will lose ...

From Box Sets to Streaming Services

Television and entertainment have evolved dramatically over the years, moving away from traditional broadcast networks and cable TV to embrace a diverse range of streaming services. This shift has completely transformed how we enjoy content, providin...

Roku

I am unable to find the Helix app on the Roku platform.  Is it available or, if not, is there a plan to add it?

YOWATC11 by Initiate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crave TV app access

Hello, I moved from Bell to Videotron and have the package that includes Crave. I would like to be able to access the shows via the Crave TV app but when i try to log in via TV subscriber (Videotron) i receive an error 500 message (Request processing...

Resolved! Changing language in Helix

Just got Helix and would like to change the default language to English  when I use the remote etc., everything is in French.

JW787 by Initiate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closed Captions Helix TV App

Why isn’t possible to change the font size and contrast (colour) of the closed captioning in the Helix TV App?In the app the closed captions are too small and too faint to be of any use.I never had this problem with the Helix TV terminal.Pourquoi n'e...

NG by Initiate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On demand stations

HiI just switched over to Vidéotron and I cannot seem to find the same selection of on demand stations, like National Geographic for example. Do they offer the on demand for stations you subscribe to like other providers do.

Scuba by Initiate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! W network free preview

According to ads running on other channels and on facebook, W network seems to be on free preview for the month of  November but when I select the channel it says I need to subscribe to it.  Anyone else have this issue. I'm on Helix TV. 

vinsogna by Initiate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

free preview

are there any free preview channels every month and how to see on guide? on free to me?

Top Kudoed Authors