cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku

I am unable to find the Helix app on the Roku platform.  Is it available or, if not, is there a plan to add it?

3 REPLIES 3

AudreaneD
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Good day Yowatc11,

It will be my pleasure to answer your question ! Unfortunately the Helix app is currently unavailable on Roku platform. If you have an intelligent television, you can take the TV App plan with us and cast it on your TV with your cellphone.

Thank you for your understanding and have a great day !

aekurz
Initiate

Hello, I can get my Roku set up and working on Videotron data using my cellphone as a hotspot, so I know the Roku television works, but it will not connect to my Videotron wireless network. The Roku detects the wireless network but will not connect. We have done all the resets etc.. the connection is not happening to the Videotron wifi (Helix). Why is this?

Hello, I can get my Roku set up and working on Videotron data using my cellphone as a hotspot, so I know the Roku television works, but it will not connect to my Videotron wireless network. The Roku detects the wireless network but will not connect. We have done all the resets etc.. the connection is not happening to the Videotron wifi (Helix). Why is this?