cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videotron Refuses To Refund for OverPay

Videotron overcharged my credit card $450.84.  I called Videotron's billing department 4 times to resolve the issue. I called on the 14th, 16th, 18th, and 23rd of October 2019.  From the 1st to 4th call I was assured by a billing agent that the billing error would be corrected and when the billing error was not corrected, I was assured that a refund of the overcharge would be processed. The deadline for the last promise of refund was Monday, October 28, 2019.   Today is Tuesday, October 29, 2019, and Videotron still has not refunded the overcharge amount of $450.84. 

I officially filed a complaint with the Commission For Complaints For Telecom and Television Services(CCTS) today October 29, 2019, because Videotron is just giving me the run-around. 

3 REPLIES 3

CharlesR
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Good evening.

We apologize for this situation. Could you leave us your informations in private so that a supervisor can call you back and discuss this with you ? We will be waiting.

-Charles R.

Someone reach out to me and we are in the process of discussing compensation. 

chefho
Initiate

refund

i over paid my invoice fee 3times more like 644.55$ so i want to refund  how can i do

i am still use videotron client! can you send me Email. or send me message