Everything about managing your account

Stay connected with Videotron : Ask Me Anything

Highlighted
Initiate

EuroSport

Cycling is a big and growing sport in Quebec and yet Videotron carries almost no bike racing.  EuroSport is the best sports network in the world and carries the European cycling classics, the three grand tours, the monuments and much more as well as World Cup skiing, foodball etc, etc.  Why does Videotron not offer its customers EuroSport as an optional package?  I'd gladly pay another $5 or $10/month for this.

Highlighted
Initiate

EuroSport

Cycling is a big and growing sport in Quebec and yet Videotron carries almost no bike racing.  EuroSport is the best sports network in the world and carries the European cycling classics, the three grand tours, the monuments and much more as well as World Cup skiing, foodball etc, etc.  Why does Videotron not offer its customers EuroSport as an optional package?  I'd gladly pay another $5 or $10/month for this.

@RestezConnectés wrote:

COR-BAN-CONNECT-BUMP-640x640-2004_EN.jpeg

During this isolation period, the need to stay connected is stronger than ever and Videotron wants to answer as many questions as possible.

From April 6 to 15, join our discussion.

Our experts are available and ready to answer within a day's period. Are you newly working from home? Need help managing your Videotron account? What would you like to know?

> Please note that our experts will take a break from April 11 to 13 and will respond to all unanswered questions on April 14.

@RestezConnectés wrote:

During this isolation period, the need to stay connected is stronger than ever and Videotron wants to answer as many questions as possible.

From April 6 to 15, join our discussion.

Our experts are available and ready to answer within a day's period. Are you newly working from home? Need help managing your Videotron account? What would you like to know?

> Please note that our experts will take a break from April 11 to 13 and will respond to all unanswered questions on April 14.

@RestezConnectés wrote:

During this isolation period, the need to stay connected is stronger than ever and Videotron wants to answer as many

Highlighted

Re: Stay connected with Videotron : Ask Me Anything

Hello @tmcelrea ,

Our Zen plans allow data usage in Canada for the time being. Keep sending us your questions!

Highlighted

Hello @morneaupa ,

on most models, you can change the Wi-Fi calling settings from "mobile preferred" to "Wi-Fi preferred". Hope this helps!

Highlighted

Re: EuroSport

Hello @ivansack,

Due to broadcasting rights, EuroSport is only available in Europe and Russia. We thank you for your suggestion and will make sure to pass on the information to the relevant team here. 
Highlighted
Officer

iPhone doesn’t allow for that. But it doesn’t really solve my problem. Cell reception inside my home isn’t great. Wifi is great. I really want to use wifi calling except that it keeps just suddenly dropping calls after about a minute or so (despite having a great wifi signal). Was just wondering why that happens o essentially every call. What’s causing the wifi calling to constantly drop calls? Is there something I can do (change wifi channels, or frequency range, or something else) to be able to able to actually make use of wifi calling?

When I was with Telus, the wifi calling work perfectly in my home...so I’m just trying to figure out if it’s a common issue maybe just with Videotron, or maybe if it’s something I can tweak with my wifi router to make wifi calling not drop calls all the time? Thanks.
Tags (1)
Highlighted

@morneaupa ,  the issue looks very specific and requires troubleshooting with your mobile phone and Wi-Fi network. Please contact our Technical Support team at the time of your choosing, via chat or phone (1-877-380-2611).

Highlighted
Initiate

Hello,

I just got Helix and realised I need to get the Videotron WIFI Pods. Can I order them or pick them up at a Videotron Store and install them myself, as I can not function in certain parts of my house without this.

Highlighted
Initiate

Re: Self install Helix Kit

Hi,

So to confirm, I can cancel my account and open a new one under my partner’s name and then get helix?

Thanks!
Highlighted

Hello @Chulo,

You can get all of the pods details here https://videotron.com/en/shop/helix/equipments . Please contact us through our chat or by phone to order them.

Latest discussions