cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watching ctv online

emydam
Initiate
Why can’t we watch CTV online? There’s so many providers but not Vidéotron. It is not fair, we pay for the service, we should have it.
2 REPLIES 2

I agree. There are a great many channels that I pay for that I don't have access to online (through their "Go" apps), because Videotron isn't listed among the service providers. I've searched here for other inquiries into this matter, and I have only found one response from Videotron (where they list which "Go" apps we have access to) - and there aren't very many. This inquiry and Videotron's response is very outdated (from 2017). I think it's about time that Videotron supply us with a new, more comprehensive list of "Go" apps that are accessible through being a Videotron subsccriber; otherwise we will be looking for another service provider who can give us what we're looking for.

One last thing, from that 2017 list of "Go" apps that Videotron makes available to us, I've only been able to successfully use two: A&E and Global

Thanks.

I agree. There are a great many channels that I pay for that I don't have access to online (through their "Go" apps), because Videotron isn't listed among the service providers. I've searched here for other inquiries into this matter, and I have only found one response from Videotron (where they list which "Go" apps we have access to) - and there aren't very many. This inquiry and Videotron's response is very outdated (from 2017). I think it's about time that Videotron supply us with a new, more comprehensive list of "Go" apps that are accessible through being a Videotron subsccriber; otherwise we will be looking for another service provider who can give us what we're looking for.

One last thing, from that 2017 list of "Go" apps that Videotron makes available to us, I've only been able to successfully use two: A&E and Global

Thanks.