cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei Mate 20 Pro EMUI 10 update...when?

Ipse
Samurai

Rogers and Telus have posted dates (10-14 days ago), Bell has pushed the software already but we have no update (or software) from Videotron.

Would be nice to maintain a calendar of updates - same as Rogers, Fido, Telus...

So, when is Videotron going to push EMUI 10 ? Huawei Canada obviously has no visibility - I contacted them. They did confirm that ALL Canadian carriers signed up for this Android 10 update.

3 REPLIES 3

CedrikS
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi Ipse. Right now, we do not have an ETA for the release of EMUI 10 but rest assured, as soon as it becomes available on our network, you will receive a notification on your mobile phone. Thank you!

Well, I applied the tried and true method of swapping out the SIM for a different provider one, and now I get prompted to update to 10.0.0.182 ON VIDEOTRON. A hefty 4.58GB update, so don't use your data connection 😛

Still, a calendar of releases as those other providers have (including security updates, etc) would be really nice.

Any update on the Mate 20 pro Android update? Other providers have the update avaialble since Feburary 2020. When will Videotron provide the update?