cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUSTOMER SERVICE highly disrespectful of their client's time. Something needs to change FAST!

I needed to cancel my internet service today, while keeping my account with both TV and telephone. I cannot do it online as Videotron forces you to call Customer Service. I waited 35 - 40 minutes and was accidentally disconnected. I called again and waited and waited, probably 30 minutes, and was too irritated to wait any longer. My blood pressure was rising exponentially as I listened to the same endless piece of classical music over and over.

No one should be treated like this. If Videotron cannot provide adequate customer service they need to get out of the business and let Bell take proper care of their customers.

1 REPLY 1

OlivierC
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello! We are sorry for the time to reach an agent and the issue you had while waiting, we currently have a very high number of enquiries; rest assured that we are doing everything in our power to answer everyone of them in the best times possible. From here, we recommend contacting our customer service by chat or directly on any of our social media accounts, an agent will kindly place the call for you so that you are contacted right away. 

https://videotron.com/en/contact-us

Wishing you a great day!