cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel 124

Can we finally have the channel 124 (BET) in High Definition channel (HD)? Channel 724 perhaps!!!

9 REPLIES 9

Press like or love if you think BET should be in HD! Perhaps channel 724. 🙂

BET HD is on channel 329.

I don't have or watch any shows in the 300s.

GabrielPH
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello Walter ! BET is only available in HD with Helix at the moment. However, we take note of your suggestion on this matter.

Thank you very much Gabriel, looking forward to it. 🙂

For those within Montreal and without Helix yet, please ask for BET in HD to our Solution Expert GabrielPH ! He can make it happen! Channel 724 perhaps? 🙂

TV Listings | Montreal Gazette:   https://montrealgazette.com/tv-listings/

Check Channels 119 to 131, then 719 to 731. There is a need for 724. BET HD

Did you know that every other Canadian Province has a HD Channel for B.E.T.!  Is QC that archaic? I have a new 4K Ultra HD PVR and still no HD for channel 124!

I attended the Alouettes Parade on November 22, 2023. Karl Peladeau the Owner of the Als and Videotron was leading the way. He spoke on stage well. I did ask him a few times from afar; "Please, can I now have B.E.T. in HD!"  Not sure if he heard me, or he might be still partying with his team as I am still without B.E.T in HD. But, I am sure in a few days I and all of Montreal will finally have B.E.T. in HD! Go Als Go! And congratulations on making the City of Montreal the Champ once again!