I read reviews from between 2 to 4 years old and people only have negative things to say. Such as: horrible coverage outside Ottawa, liars, horrible customer service and frequent surprise charges.
Now, we've had a switch for half the family but they messed up porting the numbers so none of their phones work as of yet. The customer service (which is apparently useless) told us that the lines would be up and running by this morning (yet another lie).
So I'd like to receive your experiences with this mobile device carrier.
I’ve been with Videotron Mobile since April 2018. The first 2 months I had issues with billing but since then it’s been smooth sailing. Basically if you find yourself on the Videotron PRTNR network (Quebec and the Greater Ottawa region), or Videotron PRTNR1 (in Canada, outside Quebec) or Videotron PRTNR2 (all of Canada) then you are no longer using Videotron’s network. Overall, I am very pleased with Videotron’s mobile network.
Hi Everyone I would like to share my case with you , 2 months ago i decided to sign up with videotron , which is the worst decision ever after i signed up for my account and paid 600 dollars for my new phone the service wasnt working because the system of videotron crashed on boxing day so i decided to return my phone and cancel my services its been two months that im trying to get my money back and below are the excuses they are giving me
1) We Just received confirmation from finance department and the amount will be paid this week ( I received this answer 4 times )
2) We have two employees in the finance department one of them is on vacation the other is soo busy that she doesnt have time
3) The amount was approved by the finance but unfortounately it was rejected by the compliance department
4) The finance department doesnt have the authority to refund amounts over 500 dollars
5) You should be receiving the amount by cheque 1 month later sorry sir but it was a mistake from our end the money will be refunded to the card you used
6) After Speaking to three Supervisors ( Kamara , Jean philipe, And Mathiew ) none of them could do anything about the case
7) After speaking to 9 customer service representives which i decided not to share there employee ID number each one of them gave me a different excuse
Finally i wanted to warn you all dont deal with this company horrible customer service , problems between departments , nobody is honest and until today i havent received my money back. i will make sure to inform any of my friends to never deal with such a company that doesnt respect its customers and most importantely they act as if they are a professional and big company when they are not there customer service representives work from home and the finance department has two employees also the wait time is ridicoulous and thats ofcourse due to the amount of complaints and dissatisfied customers