cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for Overcharged Account

Upon closing my mobile account, Videotron continued with a pre-authorized withdrawal (even though the account was prepaid and had already been closed). I followed up with their customer service team 3 times, in the next several months, regarding having a refund issued for the credit balance outstanding. Each time I was advised there were "delays" and a cheque would be issued "shortly" and that I would receive no further communication regarding this. It seems from this forum that this is not an isolated incident and many resolutions only came once they went to small claims (ie. Montreal Gazette article). Is this seriously the only way to get a refund issued for an overcharged account?

2 REPLIES 2

DanielD
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

We would like to verify this situation with you but since we do not have access to your account through the forum, you can contact our customer service and an agent will be glad to answers your questions.

You can find the information in order to reach the customer service on this link : 

http://www.videotron.com/residential/contact-us

You can also send us your contact informations privately and we will communicate with you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

I also have problems with videotron where to have been overcharging me 70$/month for the past 5 months. I am now 350$ over. I called 4x and everytime i talk to someone new and they give me the round about. They are forcing me into a 3 month extension of a new contract so i can get back only a portion of the money owed. Basically they are forcing me to pay another 270$ over 3 months to be able to get 150$ in discount.