cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Televion Sound

On the Hélix remote my finger slid from Volume control to TV Input and I lost sound.  TV is Sony and I have Pioneer Tuner attached. After a frustrating hour on the phone the Videotron Technician could not correct the problem.

1 REPLY 1

If you lost sound on your TV after accidentally sliding from the volume control to TV Input on your Helix remote, Additionally, if you're interested in exploring solutions for audio-related challenges or have questions about applications like Snaptube mod apk with background playhere are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check TV Input Source:
- Ensure that your TV is set to the correct input source for the Helix system or Pioneer Tuner. Use the TV remote to navigate through the input/source options until you find the one connected to your Helix system or Pioneer Tuner.

2. Helix Remote Settings:
- Check the settings on your Helix remote to confirm that it's configured correctly for your TV and Pioneer Tuner. Navigate through the menu options to verify the audio and input settings.

3. **Audio Settings:**
- On your TV, check the audio settings to make sure the correct audio output source is selected. If your Helix system or Pioneer Tuner is connected via HDMI, ensure that the TV is set to output audio through HDMI.

4. Helix System and Pioneer Tuner:
- Confirm that the Helix system and Pioneer Tuner are powered on and connected properly. Check the cables to ensure there are no loose connections.

5. Helix System Reboot:
- Try rebooting the Helix system. Power it off, wait for a moment, and then power it back on.

6. TV and Pioneer Tuner Reboot:
- Similarly, reboot your TV and Pioneer Tuner. Power them off, wait for a moment, and then power them back on.

7. Factory Reset (if necessary):
- As a last resort, you may consider a factory reset on your Helix system or TV. Note that this will reset all settings, so use this option only if other steps fail.

If the issue persists after trying these steps, it might be a good idea to contact your TV manufacturer's support and Pioneer support for additional assistance. They may provide specific guidance based on the models you are using.