cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Description

MelM
Initiate
Does anyone know what the channel ADSM is? It is showing on my invoice, but I can't find the channel listed in the lineup.
3 REPLIES 3

PatrickM
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi @MelM,  this is for Adult Swim channel that you can find on illico at position 132 (SD) / 732 (HD) or at 207 on Helix TV. 

Louie
Initiate

@MelM wrote:
Does anyone know what the channel ADSM is? It is showing on my invoice, but I can't find the channel listed in the lineup.

The best way to get more information about the ADSM channel is to contact your cable or satellite provider's customer support. They should be able to provide you with more information about the channel, including its programming and availability in your area.

@MelM wrote:

It's possible that the channel may be specific to your cable or satellite TV provider, or it could be an abbreviation or a local channel that is not widely recognized. To obtain accurate information about the channel, I recommend reaching out to your TV service provider directly.