cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Videotron should seriously consider change their delivery partner - Planet Courier is terrible

Planet courier is the worst experience of courier service I've ever had in my life.

Dishonest and not reliable. You can see my screenshot of delivery history. They made it up.

They didn't come to my house at all cuz I'm working from home and have camera doorbell recording all events. Nobody showed up or called me. However, they made it twice saying receiver is not available.

Customer service rep seems they don't care until I got mad while waiting for the delivery second time but they updated again with receiver is not available. What a lie.

Finally, I told the rep that I have Google doorbell recording all events, there was no first and second delivery attempt, maybe I'm the only package in this area and the delivery person doesn't want to come. She let me hold for a min, and within 30 mins, the delivery person showed up in front of my house.

What a joke.

Due to this, I have to change my plan and reschedule my installation, lots inconvenience caused by third part, which definitely impact my not even started service experience with Videotron.

Honestly, I had thought in my mind if they didn't fix the delivery I will cancel my subscription.

1 REPLY 1

CedrikS
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi!

We are sorry for the bad experience that you had with Planete Courrier, it is not the service that we would like to offer. If you can contact us on another platform like Facebook or Twitter, we can investigate the situation, it will be a pleasure to help you!

-Cedrik