cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not compatable with service plan!

Two months ago on the advice of a Videotron technician I replaced my Bell landline phone with a TCLFlip phone purchased from Videotron for calling and perhaps texting. Two months later the phone would no longer connect to Videotron's  telephone network and I was directed to get a Motorola moto g play. I agreed to pay the phone setup fee again and was told the phone replacement was free. On receiving my bill it turns out that I am indeed paying for the phone replacement with a 2 year rental charge. So basically Videotron sold me a phone that was only useable for 2 months! On reporting the issue I was told by customer service that she could do nothing because of no records even though conversations are recorded? So although I followed the advice of both Videotron technical and customers service at each stage in the process I ended up paying for a phone that only worked for 2 months.

1 REPLY 1

ValéryB
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello JamesAC,

We would like to verify this situation with you, however, we do not have access to your account on the forum. We invite you to contact us at 1-877-512-0911. You can also leave us your phone number in a private message and you will receive a call in the best delays.

Thank you!