cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remote control

Boo1
Disciple

First post here - Helix installed 2 months ago. Since day one the remote does not work properly when pressing stop on a recorded show.  It rewinds about 30 seconds.  So have to watch, or ff to end of commercials.  Have checked batteries and reset remote with Videotron tech support but there have been no changes it still rewinds  - even on newly recorded shows.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks B.

2 REPLIES 2

CedrikS
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi there, we would like to take a look at this with you. Could you reach us by chat or by phone through the following link please? < http://bit.ly/FB_Contact_Us >. Thank you!

Boo1
Disciple

I called in today, got another representative who explained what I want to do is not possible with Helix.  I have to FF at basic speed "one" in order to have it stop within a few seconds of where I press Stop.  Why am I now paying approx $20.00 a month more for something that doesn't work properly?  New technology that doesn't work like the old system.   OK, so it is a known glitch,  why wouldn't the other people at Videotron help desk know that?   Why make me call in or chat three separate times to find out the system has a "glitch".  Now I am paying more and getting less as far as I am concerned.  Shouldn't new technology work better or at least as well?  Happy?  Not.

B.