cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Credit - How to collect?

Hello, I signed up for a new account yesterday and there was a 100$ credit for accessories but I don't seem to have access to it. Curious how anyone received their credit?

6 REPLIES 6

VickyLL
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi ja_gauthier!

You'll get a promotion code via text message 45 days after the purchase of your device. You'll be able to apply the promotion when you'll shop on our Mobile accessories store online. You have to use the promo code before January 31st 2021.

Thank you!

Thanks Vicky, so if I purchased yesterday I'll get the code in the first week of January to use by the 31st?

VickyLL

The device is charged in your account the day it is delivered. So, 45 days after the delivery. 

Thank you!

Vicky

I’m in the same boat as OP. I just wanted to know if the credit can be applied to everything in the online store?

i still havent got my device yet. god knows when the credit will come through

Greetings. 

I signed up with Videotron during their Black Friday promotion in November 2020. I was promised a $200 welcome credit and a $100 credit voucher to their store. When I did not receive any of the credits I contacted customer service and the Satisfaction department. I was informed that I would be getting the welcome credit but I would not be receiving the Store voucher. Apparently when the representative signed me up I was not registered to receive the credits. The welcome credit was applied to the next bill but the voucher would not/could not applied because the promotion was over. 

My issue, as it should be obvious, is that I am obligated to a two year contract but the terms for my signing (ie. Videotron’s obligation of the credit voucher) will not be honoured. What are my options? Is Videotron committing fraud? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.