cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helix fi app

Hello, I had internet problems tonight, so I started messing around with my phone and checking Helix Fi app.

Long story short, I paused my cell phone using my Helix Fi app.  Now I cannot use my phone internet  to unpause it,I need to use the Helix fi app on the phone. But I cannot use my phone which the app is on. What do I do? I cannot download the app on pc to unpause it. It says to make a rendezvous with videotron for help, I thought I would try here first. What can I do?

4 REPLIES 4

GabrielD
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello,

We would suggest you to contact our tech support concerning this situation if you didn't already. They will be able to check this with you, you can reach them by phone or chat at the following adress: « http://bit.ly/FB_Contact_Us »

Thanks,

Thank you GabrielD for the response.

The topic is closed and solved.

I did the only thing I could do, which was contact Videotron, and customer service helped me right away. However, you can only fix this problem, by contacting them. 

Thank you

@Videotronuser3 wrote:

Hello, I had internet problems tonight, so I started messing around with my phone and checking Helix Fi app.

Long story short, I paused my laptop  using my Pc app.  Now I cannot use my phone internet  to unpause it,I need to use the Helix fi app on the phone. But I cannot use my phone which the app is on. What do I do? I cannot download the app on pc to unpause it. It says to make a rendezvous with videotron for help, I thought I would try here first. What can I do?

I want to add up little more may be it would be helpfull for you.

The Helix Fi app helps you better control the content your children are exposed to and foster focus or sleep by managing Internet access periods. Monitor usage for devices connected to your network and usage peaks. With this overview, you can easily retrieve or change your username and password.

Instead of using a cable Internet modem, Helix works with the Helix Fi gateway—both a router and a modem—running on our fibre Internet that offers an unlimited connection of unmatched performance to allow you to easily connect all your wireless devices to your home network.