annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

boite vocale

Pépé1
Disciple

Depuis hier, quand on va dans notre boite vocale du tél résidentiel, après avoir  entré notre code,ça dit: "message important, veuillez écouter jusqu'à la fin, bienvenue dans la nouvelle boite vocale etc "  et ensuite en anglais, Et c'est encore le même message aujourd'hui. On vas tu avoir à écouter le message encore combien de temps. Si à la fin du message on pouvait le supprimer, ça règlerait le problème non ??

3 RÉPONSES 3

MayaP
Modérateur - Expert Solution
Modérateur - Expert Solution

Bonjour!

Le message va être joué pendant quelques jours et ensuite il va disparaitre tout seul 🙂 

MaryRouse
Initié

Hy there i can see your post and i have some suggestion

Here are some general steps you can try to navigate and manage your voicemail more effectively:

1. Check Voicemail Settings: Some voicemail systems allow you to customize settings, including the duration of the introductory message and the ability to delete messages after listening. Look for options related to voicemail settings in your phone's settings menu.

2. Access Voicemail Menu: When listening to your voicemail, pay attention to the options given during the message. Often, there are shortcuts or key presses you can use to skip parts of the message or delete messages after listening.

3. Contact Customer Support: If you are unsure about how to manage your voicemail or if there's an issue with the voicemail system, contacting your phone service provider's customer support can be helpful. They can provide specific instructions for your voicemail system.

Thanks and regards

MaryRouse

sylp6100
Chevalier

J'ai pensé la même chose que vous. Fait le carré et le message saute. C'est ce que je me suis dit et ca a marché.

Big Al