cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage

You mention Videotron customers will be compensated if they use their data id they have cell service with Videotron. What about the others. I had to use my Fido phone data (hotspot) all day for work. I really not impressed with Videotron. No info on how long it will last. No ine answers the chat or phine line. Pathetic. Time to change provider.
6 REPLIES 6

VincentQ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry @Alvaro, if you are not a mobile client with us there's nothing we can do. You might want to check with Fido if they offer something to their clients. 

As for our phone lines, I'm sure you will understand that many people are trying to reach us currently and that our customer service representatives are working extra hard to answer everyone even if many of them are in the same situation than you and I. 

Thank you for your reply. Means ltlle to me. Especially when next doir neighbor who is a Bell customer has interner and phone service. Currently Saturday 6:30 pm, 3 days with no internet service nor home line. Maybe I would be more understanding if at least Videotron answered their tech line and gave me an estimate of how much longer this will last. As for your idea of getting my cell provider to give ne free data because your services are down, i don't think they will accept. If the roles were reversed would Videotron accept?

I would think the bare minimum would be an update by email. I guess customer service is nor on top of your list. I guess I must be part of thd unlucky 20%. Incidentally i live in Montreal. More specifically in Rosemont not in some rural area. Regards, a very disappointed and dissatisfied soon to be x-client.

MoisesArturo
Initiate

@Alvaro wrote:
You mention Videotron customers will be compensated if they use their data id they have cell service with Videotron. What about the others. I had to use my Fido phone data (hotspot) all day for work. I really not impressed with Videotron. No info on how long it will last. No ine answers the chat or phine line. Pathetic. Time to change provider.

I hope you're all doing well. Lately, I've been facing a issue with my Videotron internet service, and I wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing something similar. Over the past few weeks, I've noticed frequent connection drops, and my internet speed has been incredibly slow, making it difficult to work and stream content smoothly. To make matters worse, when I reached out to Videotron's customer support through their chat and phone lines, I received no response at all. It's incredibly frustrating and disappointing not to get any help when I need it the most. 

CedrikS
Moderator - Solution Expert

Good morning Alvaro. We will send you a message in a private session so we can exchange personal information of your account. Thank you! 

CedrikS

Good morning MoisesArturo . We will send you a message in a private session so we can exchange personal information of your account. Thank you!