Highlighted
Initiate

Re: TSN online,CTV online, RDS online

Hello,

Any news on CTV Go or FX Go ?

Highlighted
Initiate

Would like to see Space Go app made available.
Highlighted
Anonyme
Not applicable

But the tsn go app doesn't give the videotron customer the possibility to login we see 6 logos of others company but not Vidéotron. Is there a problem with the contract with Tsn go right now?
Highlighted
Initiate

I still can't  log in to watch CTV Montreal's online content. Really Videotron?

It seems to me more likely that Videotron is in no rush to give its customers access to streaming services other than their own Illico web service. Every other cable provider already allows their clients to use the GO apps. The only hold out appears to be Videotron. Coincidence? I think not. We'll see what happenswith the networks' GO services but I'm not holding my breath.

The only thing keeping me with Videotron today is the investment I have in terminals and their good customer service. Unfortunately, that's also been taking a turn for the worse in the last few years too. Oh! and let's not forget the frustration brought by the constant buck-or-two service increases and the need to periodically renegotiate "fidelity" rebates. I've been a customer for 15 years! You'd think they'd spare me the aggravation and give me their best price already! Not a chance.

SgtWilko

Highlighted
Initiate

It’s a full year since this last post and these channels are STILL not available to view online. Not impressed. 

Highlighted
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello @scarson134

We are happy to inform you that RDS GO and TSN GO are available since October 2017.

We also offer Crave + HBO Go to our customers.

We are always working for our customers.  We are dealing with the different channels to upgrade our online content.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Initiate

And here we ae 2 years later, still feeling robbed of an access we should be having being customers of Videotron.

Highlighted
Initiate

Well it's 2019 and still don't have access to CTV ONLINE from the it seems like everyone in Canada does except vodeotron.
Highlighted
Initiate

It's 2019 and we still don't have acces to CTV streaming. From the list that does it seems that only videotron does not have access. What's up with that. Should we conplain to the crtc?
Highlighted
Initiate

Re: Adding A New Bell Channel to the Videotron Channel Selection

Hello Videotron.

Recently moved to Montréal and I am subscriber to your cable television services.

You provide a variety of channels that are originally broacast in Toronto through Rogers or Bell.

Can you please add a Bell original channel? Out of Toronto it is called CP24. It is a 24 hour news and information channel that braodcasts there. It is very informative and entertaining.

Please add this channel to Videotron's cable television selection for the anglophones who moved from Ontario or from elsewhere in Canada.

Thank You.

Latest discussions