cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation service is extremely poor

I have not received any prior information about any delay by email or call in advance prior to myself having to call your support at 4:17 PM to find out what is going on for my scheduled Helix installation today Saturday, September 25, 2020.

When you give clients an estimated time in between the hours of 12 o’clock and 5 PM that usually means someone will be at your place in that time span not afterwards.

I had to take the day off of work in order to be here for the schedule time you had given me in between 12 and 5 PM. Now it’s 4:31 pm on September 25 2020 and I am no further in finding out what time the technician would be here to do the installation of helix system.

I want to know what you are going to offer me in terms of compensation at this point! I am expecting someone at you company to contact me shortly to offer me an apology and compensation for my time as I had to take off a day of work and at this moment I am extremely upset at the start of the contract between your company and myself.

I await your response and wonder how long this will take to be answered considering your installation services at the start are extremely low and very disappointing.
1 REPLY 1

JFrancoisD
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello Jonnny1175! 

We have replied to your post in a private message.