cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FX Canada and Apple TV

Hi there,

Videotron is not listed as a provider when trying to activate an apple tv fo FX Canada.

Is there a reason for this?

I can login to the FX Canada website with my Videotron credentials but cannot activate my Apple TV because Videotron is not in the list of providers.

9 REPLIES 9

SamusAran
Super utilisateur
Super utilisateur

Did you ask FX Canada ?  They are the ones making the App.

Videotron must provide the access - not FX Canada. I too am interested in their online content and unable to access.

KevinC
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello Cherokee and beauchelle,

We do not currently have a broadcasting licence with FX Canada for their online and on demand content. Your interest in this service is well noted however, and I have transferred your messages to our teams in charge.

Have a nice day!

Vidéotron now shows up in the list and am able to authenticate using Vidéotron credentials. But when i attempt to watch a show, I receive a message saying that “this episode exceeds the viewing period acquired by your TV service provider”. Is this normal?

I'm having the same issue. Is there a resolution?

Same message: this episode exceeds the viewing period acquired by your TV service provider

is this normal?

Spoiler
not solved!

Videotron is now listed as a provider for FX Now but the content is not available! A message appears saying it exceeds the viewing period acquired by the service provider. What??? So we pay for a service but we cannot use the service...great!!

MayaP

Hi!

That is correct, FX Now is indeed offered at this time as a free option with the TV channel itself. Access may be restricted to content that has been aired in the past 28 days. We duly note down your interest in having access to content beyond this.

Thank you

Still nothing? After ALL THIS TIME? This seems like a huge wasted opportunity. I'll definitely be cancelling my service to go with cogego.
And here I was, thinking cogeco was outdated.. They have one up on you guys for sure!