illico, TV channels and your favourite series

Crave tv

Highlighted
Disciple

Re: Crave tv

I have noticed the issue of limited crave content with Vidéotron and it is just getting worse.
Crave shows like succession, killing eve, sharp objects and many more are not on crave Vidéotron but somehow are available in French through Vidéotron. I called customer service and was told to take up the issue with crave, when crave does not even recognize me as a crave customer, but as a Vidéotron customer.
For customers interested in series / movies in English, Vidéotron is definitely not the right choice.
Highlighted
Disciple

Re: Crave tv

Very disappointed with the limited crave content on Vidéotron. Crave shows like succession, sharp objects and killing eve not available contrary to other service providers and directly through crave (and Vidéotron has these shows dubbed in French on club illico and super écran but not available on crave!).
Called Vidéotron customer service and they ridiculously told me (a Full package customer for 20 years) to call crave!
That was my tipping point to make move to bell.
If you want proper access to English shows/ movies on your tv and online bell is the way to go.

Latest discussions