cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stars of the Month: June

VincentQ
Community Manager
Community Manager

For the first time ever (but certainly not the last), I’m inviting you to join me in congratulating our first Stars of the Month!

Each month, we throw the spotlight on three Community members who have stood out, among other things, for their active participation and their enthusiasm for offering answers.

These three Stars deserve it, and they have the right to enjoy certain privileges! Notably, using a personalized avatar image for the whole month.

Let’s get to know the Stars of the Month of June with several questions:

Star #3: @Bry4nR

What are your passions, your pastimes, what puts a little sunshine in your day?

“My passion: music! I think life would be so sad and monotone without it. I’m also really into renovation: there’s not a single space in the interior of my house that hasn’t been worked on!”

What motivates you to actively participate in the Community?

“Helping people has been part of my life since I’ve been old enough to do it. I’ve got 20 years of expertise in computers and broadcasting, so it’s important for me to share with those who need it. It’s a really vast, complex field, and I like to be a guide.”

Star #2: @yass05

“I’m a pretty handy guy. I also love sports and new technologies. I play soccer, tennis, I exercise a lot—I love it. What puts a little sunshine in my day is people—people at work, people in my life—I really love what I do.”

“A wise man once told me: ‘Good advice is worth more than a bad experience.’ That’s what I try to do—give good advice so that people don’t have bad experiences.”

Star #1: @SamusAran

“My passions are a little boring . . . But I really love playing video games and watching TV shows, etc. I also take advantage of good weather by cycling and jogging :)”

“I’ve always been interested in helping others—it’s my main motivation.”