Devices, packages, apps: start the conversation

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

VincentQuigley
Community Manager

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

VID_MS_CONCOURS_LG-G6+-01-EN.png

The Community is giving away the latest device from LG, the G6+, available exclusively from Videotron: LG G6+.

To enter the contest, just comment on this post and tell us which feature of the phone you like the best and why. The deadline is December 7. Good luck!

Contest rules: https://www.videotron.com/vcom/media/m4670012/1/reglementsconcourslgg6-en.pdf

289 REPLIES 289
supersal
Initiate

It is slim with a lot of options that makes you wonder if it is not late to get one of these gadgets.

George96
Initiate

I definitely like the wide angle lens. For me it is a lot more practical then a telephoto lens that most companies use.

George96
Initiate

I definitely like the wide angle lens. For me it is a lot more practical then a telehoto lens used by most companies.

George96
Initiate

I definitely like the wide angle lens. For me it is a lot more practical then a telephoto lens used by most companies.

hyamsj
Initiate

I like the 4K Ultra-HD video recording resolution since i use video a lot and need a fast high res videoto capture fast moving animals.

hyamsj
Initiate

I like the high res video recording since I can capture animals clearly. They don't stay still very long and this feature would be very useful to me.

Mehrdad
Initiate

Beautiful large FullVision display and its sleek design.

zkad
Initiate

Gorgeous look!

xelatrac
Initiate

Les bordures ultramince et la qualité de la caméra!!!!

ed1984
Initiate

My favourite feature of this phone is the colour. I want to stand out and have others ask me what kind of phone I'm using so I could show it off!

energiejay
Initiate

anything is better than my i-phone 5..lol. on the LG i like that it is bigger, and very clear, looking at photos, surfing..ect

jesushorse
Initiate

The ultra thin border is litttt

Golan
Initiate

Water resistance

paulyeduard
Initiate

The borderless screen is awesome!

mcrootay
Chevalier

I love the G6's dual-camera setup, I used to have the 2015 G4 which had an amazing camera and now they've gone dual! I can't wait to see what it can do!

patrician
Initiate

j'aime beaucoup les bords fin du téléphone ça lui donne un côté chic

hotpoint3
Initiate

I like ANDROID but you don't say which version. Camera seems good.

I want a smart phone but I don't need to have a data plan, too expensive I would use data only where WIFI is available. I want my plan to be $30.00 per month.

blacroix
Initiate

The screen size is perfect for video or games.

mike745
Initiate

i love the quality of the image and picture

vincentgrimardn
Initiate

The 13mp rear camera is the feature that interest me the most!

Latest discussions