Devices, packages, apps: start the conversation

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

VincentQuigley
Community Manager

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

VID_MS_CONCOURS_LG-G6+-01-EN.png

The Community is giving away the latest device from LG, the G6+, available exclusively from Videotron: LG G6+.

To enter the contest, just comment on this post and tell us which feature of the phone you like the best and why. The deadline is December 7. Good luck!

Contest rules: https://www.videotron.com/vcom/media/m4670012/1/reglementsconcourslgg6-en.pdf

289 REPLIES 289
DarkFantom25
Initiate

I'm a big fan of the screen and the fact that the fingerprint sensor is on the back.

barilstatue5
Initiate

my favorite feature is the  on button on the back. I love it and really like that they continu to do that after all these years and the upgrade they've done to the rest of the phone.

Jay907
Initiate

excellent audio and video. large screen, huge expandable memory.

Jay907
Initiate

ecellent audio & video, huge expandable memory

marrionberthe
Initiate

As i presently have  a FLIP PHONE the light weight of this phone and the reay good camera are perfect for me!

marion

greengiant
Initiate

the 4k video recording resolution and the possibility to expend the memory up to 2 tb that's amazing. very nice phone

alexismarcoux
Initiate

It's a LG, what else matter? 😉

makeitse7en
Initiate

high res camera

Roen
Initiate

The Camera - The resolution is fantastic !  I wouldn't be able to stop taking pictures !

Excallibor
Initiate

LG is a solid good waterproof reliable phone with a 5.7" 18 x 9 aspect beutiful screen that alows multitasking with two cameras and a fingerprint sensor.  Just plain awesome...

camwil11
Initiate

Mm, that screen. Very nice.

Doume
Initiate

A sweet, sweet quad dac, for the best listening experience out of a smartphone! Please, give it to me!

camwil11
Initiate

The screen is a real beauty.

fraxis
Initiate

I just want to try a high end Android phone.

I've never used an Android phone, and it's really the last mobile platform I haven't tried.

Blackberry 5+, Windows CE, Windows Phone, iPhone, feature phones...  but never Android.

CarolineLabonte
Initiate

Nice camera features and general sleek look of the phone.
CarolineLabonte
Initiate

The nice camera feature and overall sleek look of the phone
levanko333
Initiate

Design
sebvoyer
Initiate

Looks great! Would LOVE to try the camera.

michael334
Initiate

The amazing screen !  5.7" QHD+ FullVision display

And how well it fits the hand even if it's so big

gpelletier008
Initiate

The camera! 

Latest discussions