Devices, packages, apps: start the conversation

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

VincentQuigley
Community Manager

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

VID_MS_CONCOURS_LG-G6+-01-EN.png

The Community is giving away the latest device from LG, the G6+, available exclusively from Videotron: LG G6+.

To enter the contest, just comment on this post and tell us which feature of the phone you like the best and why. The deadline is December 7. Good luck!

Contest rules: https://www.videotron.com/vcom/media/m4670012/1/reglementsconcourslgg6-en.pdf

289 REPLIES 289
ELitalien
Initiate

Hi! I mean, I really that what distinguishes the LG G6+ from other, similar phones is the Hi-Fi Quad DAC audio playback! I'd certainly want that, as someone who listens to a lot of music on the move but doesn't want to compromise on sound quality.

Rabih
Initiate

It got to be LG's second widescreen camera..Just simply cant get enough of it..I know becausei bought the V20 from you guys a year ago and cant be happier..
Plus the beseless design of the G6 is one of the best..Cause it retains just enough edge on the phone for you to hold it properly. 
I already got 2 LGs my V20 and The styless 3 and 4 services from videotron..
Regards

ELitalien
Initiate

Hi! I mean, the Hi-Fi Quad DAC audio playback is what, for me, sets this device apart from other, comparable phones. As someone who listens to a lot of music on the go and doesn't want to compromise with sound quality, that makes this phone very desirable!

Rabih
Initiate

It got to be the Second widescreen Camera..Its so useful cause i already have it on my LGV20..DAC to die for, and probably one of the most easy to hold bezel less phone out there..It got enough bezel to hold it properly. Water and dust resistance and great manual camera software..Easily the most underatted and best phones regading price/features out there..Whenever A riend askes me for a cell phone recommendation, i tell that person its LG G6..
I got 2 LGs with videotron my V20 and my dad's Styliss 3...Also 4 services...
Regards

nbisson10
Initiate

I love look of this phone!  The screen looks crisp, the camera is great & the expandable memory is a definite bonus!

zepperdude
Initiate

The ultra thin border allowing maximum screen control.

mcbeaudoin1974
Initiate

I look forward to a current gen phone fitting in the palm of my normal-sized hand.

PatrickMB84
Initiate

I like the 128GB of on board storage which is a nice upgrade from the 32GB on the LG G6.

bgvlado
Initiate

On first place is performance, because I have a lot of apps opened at the same time and every new update comes with more power demand.

The next thing is the screen ....  definitely QHD+ will give a wider view and impressive 2,880 × 1,440-pixel resolution with 18:9 aspect ratio. Wow, now I can watch Netflix filling the screen entirely.

and the last thing is dust- and water-resistant.

Djones
Initiate

I like the looks of it and have heard that the features are very good!
Djones
Initiate

A friend of mine has one and I love the features and the clarity of the phone
cuddles2539
Initiate

The 13MP camera is my favorite feature - I've got five cats, and I spend a lot of time (probably too much time) taking pictures of all the shenanigans they get up to.

fernie64
Initiate

Thr shape and especially the camera!!
fernie64
Initiate

Clear post, love the size and shape of the phone. Amazing camera also!!
Beverly
Initiate

I've never had a cell phone and could really use one.

Heartless
Initiate

LG G6+ is definitely the camera abilities,looks amazing sound.

Marco28
Initiate

Love the specs on the LG G6+  especially the increase in RAM and GB storage! Camera is pretty sweet too!

clogicca
Initiate

thanks for the opportunity to win. the best feature is that it will be free 😉
liliane1
Initiate

Love my LG G5.... G 6 is even better and hope I win it !!  My favorite feature is the small size, big screen !

liliane1
Initiate

Love the LG G6 small size, big screen !! Hope I win 🙂

Latest discussions