Devices, packages, apps: start the conversation

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

Community Manager

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

VID_MS_CONCOURS_LG-G6+-01-EN.png

The Community is giving away the latest device from LG, the G6+, available exclusively from Videotron: LG G6+.

To enter the contest, just comment on this post and tell us which feature of the phone you like the best and why. The deadline is December 7. Good luck!

Contest rules: https://www.videotron.com/vcom/media/m4670012/1/reglementsconcourslgg6-en.pdf

289 REPLIES 289
Viking

What to say this is one sleek stylish phone.
Nearly no bezels great display. 24 bit quad DAC for audio, an impressive 128gb base storage expandable to 2TB and lets not forget the dual lens camera setup. In the last 5 years LG have been cleaning up his act putting out ever more impressive phones since the G3. They sure have come a long way siince and this phone is no exception.

To  take one feature alone for this comment is heartbreaking,  can't just pick one. But I will take storage and sound for this one.

It is really a great phone.

Initiate

Double tap to wakeup the phone 

Initiate

It’s beautiful sleek design, stylish and great features. Would love to win. Good luck to us all!

Initiate

The LG G6 looks like an amazing phone. I have loved the G3 and the G5, but I would love to continue my experience with the G6. The double tap to open the phone is little feature that absolutely love because it always makes the phone really fast and easy to open. It is also the only phone with that same feature and I couldnt have a phone without that feature anymore. It really is a must !
Also love the dual camera, which makes amazing photos, even with a wide angle !

Initiate

Double tap to wakeup phone

Initiate

Best features for me are the camera and sound resolution.  These are features that put optimal resolution  visuals, pictures and videos as well as your favourite music in your pocket.  Having an outstanding portable music souce that can be bluetoothed into a good car or home system is amazing!  If I don't win it, I'll buy it!  Thanks, Alan   

Initiate

I have an Apple iPhone and it's horrible. I would love to try the LG G6+ in comparison. I've heard great things about it including the battery saving, durability, colour options, and loud earphones. I would love to try it out.

I have all my services with videotron cable ; internet ; landmine  phone,don`t own a cell phone but sure would love one.This one looks so nice and has lots of features.I can always hope.

Initiate

Actually a nice wide screen with an awesome Camera !!!

Initiate

Im most excited by thne new 18:9 display that can support HDR 10

Latest discussions