cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Helix Sign up Error

Hi, 

I've been having this issue for a couple of weeks and was hoping it would clear itself up by itself but it hasn't. I just recently upgraded my internet to Helix from the basic cable service a couple of weeks ago and was told I would have to create a second account on Helix as well as my old Videotron account. I tried to sign up and it asks if I have a Videotron account, I click yes, enter in my info, then it brings up a sign in form, I try to fill it out and when I get to the end with the authentication screen, it would post this error message:

https://zone.videotron.com/marvel/customer/registerUser: 400 OK

It won't let me sign up, or sign in so I don't have access to my Helix account. Has anyone else had this issue and how can I get this fixed.

2 REPLIES 2

GabV
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi mcwhoopin,

When subscribing to Helix, your new Helix customer account is created automatically, so all you need to do is to sign in using your email address as the username and the 4-number temporary PIN we gave you as the password. When you've successfully logged in, it allows you to set up your own password. 

If you don't have the PIN or if it doesn't work, it will have to be reset by our agents over the phone. Do no hesitate to call us 24/7 at 1 877 380-2611 if you need to. Or to otherwise contact us directly for any technical issue !

Thank you,

-GabV

I'm having the same issue trying to sign into Helix as I just have Internet.  It is not allowing me to sign up on Customer centre???