cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSN online,CTV online, RDS online

Hello,

I would like to know if you have information as to when we will be able to watch ctv,tsn,rds online.

I find it frustrating that I subscribed to these channels but have no online access.

21 REPLIES 21

Hi,

It's pretty hard to put an official date for any of the channels that you mention because those channels aren't properties of Vidéotron. Therefore, it will depends if the actual owner of those channels will allow the company to buy the rights for the online streaming. Right now, we can only hope that they'll let Videotron buy the rights, but it might take a while.

-Redford

I share saadhanano's frustrations. CTV/TSN/RDS might not be Videotron's properties but that is no reason for a deal not to have been worked out yet or at least for there not to have been any progress towards one. These channels are not Rogers' properties either, yet Rogers cable customers can access them online. And speaking of Rogers, their Sportsnet Now service is open to Bell TV customers (in addition to numerous other TV providers). 

It's been several years now that Videotron customers have been waiting. I don't expect the details of potential discussions between Videotron and Bell and/or Rogers to be shared publicly; however, not once have I heard or seen any mention of potential discussions towards resolving this.

I can't imagine that saadhanano and I are the only customers feeling this way.  I don't know if others have called or posted about it (I didn't check other posts) but that shouldn't hold Videotron back from getting something done. It's 2017; in this digital age, customers shouldn't have to complain about it to receive it. Videotron should be at least a step ahead.

AlexisM
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello everyone! Rest all assured that we share your desire to get those online channels. We are currently discussing about the online broadcasting rights. Since this is ongoing it is not possible to give more details for now (dates, channels, etc.) so stay tuned, more to come on this! 

If it's ongoing as you say, why does the support site http://support.videotron.com/residential/television/tv-package-channels/faq-go-app

explains how we can log in the app to see the content? By the way, still can't access..... Same goes for sportsnet app...

AlizéeE

Good afternoon Maam_Richer,

We will indeed correct the information on the Web site as we currently do not have confirmation regarding the launch date. We are actively working on offering it soon.

Thank you for your comment!

I'll add my voice to this choir...

I'm interested in the online content for all of my subscribed channels.

Thanks.

Hello everyone, just a heads up. I just noticied today that tsn go and rds go has been open to videotron subscribers. 

aindro
Initiate

Is there any plan also for videotron customers to be able to enjoy sportsnet online?

AudreyD

Hello saashanano!

You will be able to watch RDS and TSN online as their app are now available to clients who have selected these channels in their plan.

For the full list and details on available Go apps, do not hesitate to visit our support webpage : 

http://support.videotron.com/residential/television/tv-package-channels/faq-go-app

Thank you!

-Audrey

Hello,

Any news on CTV Go or FX Go ?

BR
Initiate
Would like to see Space Go app made available.

Anonyme
Not applicable
But the tsn go app doesn't give the videotron customer the possibility to login we see 6 logos of others company but not Vidéotron. Is there a problem with the contract with Tsn go right now?

I still can't  log in to watch CTV Montreal's online content. Really Videotron?

It seems to me more likely that Videotron is in no rush to give its customers access to streaming services other than their own Illico web service. Every other cable provider already allows their clients to use the GO apps. The only hold out appears to be Videotron. Coincidence? I think not. We'll see what happenswith the networks' GO services but I'm not holding my breath.

The only thing keeping me with Videotron today is the investment I have in terminals and their good customer service. Unfortunately, that's also been taking a turn for the worse in the last few years too. Oh! and let's not forget the frustration brought by the constant buck-or-two service increases and the need to periodically renegotiate "fidelity" rebates. I've been a customer for 15 years! You'd think they'd spare me the aggravation and give me their best price already! Not a chance.

SgtWilko

It’s a full year since this last post and these channels are STILL not available to view online. Not impressed. 

MyriamM

Hello @scarson134

We are happy to inform you that RDS GO and TSN GO are available since October 2017.

We also offer Crave + HBO Go to our customers.

We are always working for our customers.  We are dealing with the different channels to upgrade our online content.

Thank you!

And here we ae 2 years later, still feeling robbed of an access we should be having being customers of Videotron.

Well it's 2019 and still don't have access to CTV ONLINE from the it seems like everyone in Canada does except vodeotron.

It's 2019 and we still don't have acces to CTV streaming. From the list that does it seems that only videotron does not have access. What's up with that. Should we conplain to the crtc?

Hello Videotron.

Recently moved to Montréal and I am subscriber to your cable television services.

You provide a variety of channels that are originally broacast in Toronto through Rogers or Bell.

Can you please add a Bell original channel? Out of Toronto it is called CP24. It is a 24 hour news and information channel that braodcasts there. It is very informative and entertaining.

Please add this channel to Videotron's cable television selection for the anglophones who moved from Ontario or from elsewhere in Canada.

Thank You.