cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSNBC in HD

EdwardF
Initiate

When will Videotron add MSNBC in HD? So many channels in standard definition with weird aspect ratio is a deal breaker. 

Please an update will be appreciated. 

9 REPLIES 9

JenniferM
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi @EdwardF and @Lightspeedchick,

Good news! By the end of the year, you will be able to watch MSNBC in HD.

Enjoy! 🙂

By the end of the year 2018 ?  Could you be more specific, please ?

Solved ???? 

Hi,

You didn't answer my question last June after your post.

You said : "Good news! By the end of the year, you will be able to watch MSNBC in HD. Enjoy!"

We are now 3 months later after what you said and we still not have MSNBC in HD.  Again could you be more specific ?

Thank you

HélèneP

Hello Quintus,

The Community is a place where members exchange solutions and advice on their products and services. If you have a question for Vidéotron, the facebook page is a more appropriate place, and you will receive a much faster response.

To date, we do not have more information on the HD version of MSNBC, but as the year is not over yet, we are confident that they will live up to our expectations.

Your interest is duly noted, thank you!

DanielD

Hello Quintus,

It is our pleasure to confirm that MSNBC in HD will be available on the 31th of october 2018.

Thank you for your interest !

Hi there,
Still no msnbc hd I sees it on channel 683 but its requesting a subscription but I already have it on standard 83 ..can you Please update?

Hi there,

For some reasons I am not able to watch it on HD I sees it on the channel 683 but its requesting a subscription but I already have it on the channel 83 can you update Please?

GabrielD

Since this is regarding your account specifically, we will contact you in a private message to be able to communicate with you directly.

Thanks,