cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Illico 4k Terminal HDMI cable

<p>Well, I finally got the Illico 4k terminal and images are sharp and ncie.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>But a bit dissapointed within the first 45 secs of receiving the visit of the technician, which was very polite and knowleageble.&nbsp; The dissapointment comes from Videotron/Samsung.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>I will like anyone of them to explain why are you offering a 4k terminal without a certified 4k HDMI cable?&nbsp; To me it makes no sense.&nbsp; It is like going to the car dealer buying a turbo charge car and not getting the turbo charge installed (if that is possible) Or like selling a TV with a remote controller.</p>
<p><br>Why videotron?</p>
1 REPLY 1

MayaP
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi!

The 4K terminal should indeed come with an HDCP 2.2 compatible cable (4K certified), as is usually the case. If the cable itself isn't HDCP 2.2 compatible, tech support or customer services can send a new one by mail without a problem.

But just to be absolutely sure, I'd get in touch with tech support to check that everything is alright. If you get any kind of message about 4K-compatibility, it could be a configuration issue with the terminal itself.