illico, TV channels and your favourite series

Crave tv

Initiate

Crave tv

Is it just me or is the access to crave through Videotron extremely limited? I recently switched from bell, and I’m starting to think I made the wrong choice. I have the same channels I had with bell, but with Videotron I have very little channels available on demand and the channels I do have are extremely limited to what’s available to watch. I can only access maybe half the shows/movies I could with bell. Please explain before I give up and call bell back
Tags (1)
9 REPLIES 9
Moderator - Solution Expert

Re: Crave tv

Hello, 

To discuss the situation with you, we are going to contact you by private message.

Thank you!

Initiate

Please also tell me. I used to be able to stream Crave (which is part of my TV package) but since Bell changed Crave TV to Crave it no longer works. Please give us a clear answer. Is this just greedy bad blood between Bell and Videotron or will Crave become availabe for streaming through Videotron to subscribers paying for the service?

Peter Svatek 

Initiate

Please reply to me as well. Crave is part of my TV package. I USED to be able to stream HBO etc on my computer, but when Bell moved it all to Crave, I lost the ability to stream what is now Crave. Just tell us the plain truth. Is this just greedy bad blood between Bell Media and Videotron competing or will Videotron subscribers paying for Crave be able to stream it. Are you negotiating this or not? 

Hi psvatek, we've sent you too a private message. 

Initiate

Hello Videotron. I have the Crave TV package with you and was wondering if it is possible for me to stream via my computer the Crave website? If so, please help with link and login instructions.

Hi.

Our current partnership with this channel doesn't allow for web access, unfortunately.

-Charles R.

Initiate

Is the programming available on demand also limited for your partnership with this channel? I see a series available at crave.ca when I log in, but when I log in on Vidéotron's terminal on my TV, the series I want to watch is not listed. Do I have to watch it on my laptop because your partnership is completely limited?

Initiate

My biggest issue is that Videotron does not support downloads from the Crave app. Why would the full service not be available if we are paying the full price. (Not to mention the pitifully small amount of options for streaming of English channels in Illico app.) Will this feature be available soon?
Highlighted
Initiate

I too recently joined Videotron from Bell and am shocked to see how little content there is considering the price is the same. Videotron could surely considering giving a rebate or adding same content as other Crave subscribers.

Latest discussions