cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4K HDPVR

After having switched my services to Videotron from Bell Fibe I am disappointed in the tv service.

First there is no way on the Videotron PVR to only record new shows, you can only record the show on the same day and time but then if repeats are put in between it records everything I am hoping that can become a new feature? 

Also when looking through the guide and selecting tv programs to record Bell's used to tell you if it was a new episode all videotron tells you is episode# season# which can be a little confusing if you have never taken note something to improve?

Also when watching a movie from channels on demand and you stop the movie the system should really have the option to continue where you left off. Now you need to start watching the movie from the start and the FWD option is very slow. 

The restart option should really become a new feature as sometimes you miss the movie on TMN or a show and want to restart it. 

Anyway for Videotron to add access to Discovery on Demand shows and also show those available in 4K? 

1 REPLY 1

StevenB
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello nmanstavich,

We've acknowledged your comments concerning your experiences with your TV service and we're pleased to assist you. To answer your first question, indeed there's a way to schedule a recording by programming a specific time and date but the guide won't be able to differ from a new episode to an old one.

The option to record only new episodes will work only when the show description includes the season and episode numbers. We've taken note of your observation and will forward it to the team in charge.

Concerning the option to resume your movie on demand, this option is available to you at the beginning and FFW shouldn't be a problem since you can either chose 2x,4x,8x,16x or by number 1 to 9. If you're experiencing some issues with these functions, we invite you to contact the Videotron tech support so they can make some proper verifications. The restart option and your request for Discovery on Demand shall be on your suggestion's list as well.

Thank you for your interest in our services.