Advice, tips, and new products

illico: Something for everyone

Pro Vidéotron

photo-forfaits-TV.jpg

Have you ever scrolled through the entire TV schedule without finding anything that really tempts you? Those fruitless searches can be frustrating, especially when you were hoping to unwind after a long day. Don’t spend the evening watching news: illico has a selection of channels you can choose from to build a custom package just for you, based on your interests. Trust me, the selection is vast!

Made to measure plans

Everyone’s different and has different preferences. So illico offers a wide selection of content for every taste. Whether you like to watch sports, travel shows, movies, TV series or something else, a custom package will give you exactly what you’re looking for.

Your only dilemma will be figuring out what to watch tonight!

Having a custom package is like being a kid in a bulk candy shop: so many delicious choices! Why settle for a prepackaged assortment containing some candies you don’t like when you can pick and choose exactly what you want and be completely satisfied?

What kinds of packages are available?

Custom Theme Package 

Choose from six Custom Theme Packages: Discovery, Discovery Plus, Show Time, Sports Fan, All-in and Absolute.

Link: Custom themes

À la Carte channels 

Enjoy total flexibility and freedom of choice by adding à la carte channels to the basic plan. Choose 5, 10 or 20 channels from our huge selection.

Link: À la carte channels

Premium channels 

Premium channels like Club illico, which offers exclusive movies and TV series, are included in four of our Custom theme packages.

Link: À la carte channels—Premium

What if I change my mind?

You can change your channel selection at any time. All custom packages have a large selection of channels to choose from. You can switch your channels when you wish. You just have to keep each channel for at least 30 days. You can make the change yourself via your illico terminal or through the Customer Centre. Find out how: Support Section.