cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why can't we still receive paper invoice by mail

Carolt
Initiate

My 92 year old mother-in-law, who has been a customer of Videotron for 40 years was told today that she will no longer be receiving her invoice my mail, and that she needs to provide an email address in order to receive her bill. She doesn't have email, she went to Videotron today to explain. She came away with the impression that no email address-no TV. Now this 92 year old woman is panicking.  Has anyone heard of such nonsense? To threaten to cut off her TV if they don't receive an email address from her? Videotron are greedy bullies. Charge the poor woman the cost of a stamp and mail her her invoice....call it the "grandmother" clause.

2 REPLIES 2

AlizéeE
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi Carolt,

We are sorry to hear this. We can confirm that there is no obligation to subscribe to the online billing. It is true that we are trying to transfer all of our communications electronically, but it isn't an obligation. Your mother-in-law should be able to keep her paper bill. 

Don't hesitate to contact our Customer service for more information!

Thanks

Hello,

is it possible to receive paper bills as well as to have an access to online ones?

I take care of my parents Videotron account but they still would like to control the situation and have paper bills handy for "just in case".

In the account options I see "You are signed up for online billing."  but I can not modify this.

Thanks!