cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Advent calendar contest is back!

VincentQ
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you follow @Videotron on Instagram, you've certainly noticed the hilarious stories featuring comedian Arnaud Soly, announcing the return of our Advent Calendar contest!

It's not the case? Go and have a look, many exclusive contents are regularly proposed! And for movie and series fans, discover our new @Clubillico account.

Don't hesitate to visit the https://calendrierdelavent.videotron.com/?lang=en website every day until December 24 for a chance to win tons of techno gifts!

Good luck!

Vincent Quigley

Your Community Manager

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,  Can you tell me how the winners are notified of the reward?  I have received an email which I find very odd and was wondering if it was fraud -  "Videotron POST [email@marketing.kijiji.ca]" .

Thanks for letting me and other customers know.

Wanda B.

Anonyme
Not applicable

@wanda2458 wrote:

Hi,  Can you tell me how the winners are notified of the reward?  I have received an email which I find very odd and was wondering if it was fraud -  "Videotron POST [email@marketing.kijiji.ca]" .

Thanks for letting me and other customers know.

Wanda B.

I don’t know exactly how winners are notified... but this email you received is definitively a scam. Emails from Videotron will always come from @videotron.com or @communications-videotron.com