Devices, packages, apps: start the conversation

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

Initiate

Re: Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

Great phone!

Initiate

I love the design, and I LG has made great improvements on the video recording. This is one of the features that has caught my eye the most. I also hope that LG brings their LG Pay service that they have recently launched in Korea. It also uses NFC like android pay, but also includes MST. This could be useful while travelling if the merchant does not have a paypass pos enabled. I am a big fan of being able to leave me wallet at home. LG G PAY demo KR

Initiate

Tiny bezelsRe: Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

Almost non existent bezels make this phone look to be all screen.

Initiate

Tiny bezels make this phoon look all screen

Highlighted
Initiate

Really kuul looking! Smiley Happy

Initiate

The Hi Fi Quad DAC seems the be an awesome feature for someone that always listens to music like me. On top of that, they offer 4k features with a great camera. Couldn't ask for any else.

I really hope I win this phone so I can discover the new features it has.

Initiate

• Impressive material and construction quality
  • Excellent screen
  • Great camera quality and dual lens implementation
  • The LG G6 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3300mAh non removable battery. It measures 148.90 x 71.90 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 163.00 grams.

The LG G6 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
    Solid battery life

Initiate

I would love to win it because it's modern, has a sleek design and looks great.  As well, it would be my very first smartphone ever.  Right now, I have an LG flipphone since 2011.  LG makes great products !!!

Initiate

What I like the most is that it’s water-resistant! Plus with an optimized space design to make the screen bigger! Smiley Wink

Initiate

What I like the most is that it’s water-resistant! Plus with an optimized space design to make the screen biggerSmiley Wink

Latest discussions