Devices, packages, apps: start the conversation

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

VID_MS_CONCOURS_LG-G6+-01-EN.png

The Community is giving away the latest device from LG, the G6+, available exclusively from Videotron: LG G6+.

To enter the contest, just comment on this post and tell us which feature of the phone you like the best and why. The deadline is December 7. Good luck!

Contest rules: https://www.videotron.com/vcom/media/m4670012/1/reglementsconcourslgg6-en.pdf

Tags (2)
289 REPLIES
Initiate

Re: Win an LG G6+, exclusively from Videotron!

I like its looks especially the borderless screen with the amazing crisp sound.

Initiate

The phone is bottonless which allowed more space to increase the size of screen.

Initiate

The best feature of LG G6+ is definitely the camera abilities. But, overall, the entire blend of software and hardware makes it a perfect flagship.

Initiate

The ultra thin border allowing maximum screen control

Initiate

It is stylish, elegant and beautiful. It shines as the moon on a crisp starry night. Can't wait to have her in my hands to discover all she can see through her beautiful eyes. I love this piece of art.

Initiate

Awesome camera - a top notch feature
Initiate

Camera is top notch!
Initiate

LG G6+ is sleek and sexy! I love the Square camera because; it can combine 2 different images into 1, preview a photo without ever leaving the camera function, and hello, the Grid Shots! Creative & avant-garde phone, in my opinion. Woman Happy

Initiate

love the option to turn on a knock code. Always been a favorite feature in LG phones of mine, very handy to keep password low key and quick.