cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win a Samsung Galaxy Note8!

VincentQ
Community Manager
Community Manager

... We’re giving away two of them, but to have a chance to win you need to explain why the Note8 is the device for you.

You have until september 30th to tell us what grabs you about the Galaxy Note8!

Full Contest rules here :http://bit.ly/Contest_GalaxyNote8

24 REPLIES 24

I for one do not like I-Phones - All my phones have been Samsung - I just love them - I currently have the Samsung 5 - I would so love to upgrade so winning the Note 8 would be fantastic & winning one for my sister would be a magnificient upcoming birthday present for she doesn't have a cell phone due to financial difficulties & health issues.  I just love everything about the Samsung phones - I've never had any issues with it.  I just love taking photos & videos for they are so vivid & spectacular.  Thank you for this chance to win.

LMG
Initiate

• Stunning design and build
  • Great screen
  • Well-implemented stylus and software
  • Superb cameras

I think the sheer power of the Samsung Galaxy Note8 is incredible. I would be most excited about its ability to use the Videotron network at its fullest capability and deliver crazy fast speeds to the palm of my hand. This would help me live video chat with my fiance who is away for school right now!

Fran
Initiate
I am no longer an apple fan. I would like to win because I have been loyal to a product that hasn't been loyal to me. I have been converted. Everyone in my family has a samsung except me. It is time to join the family.

I love that the Note 8 has 6gig of ram. Would be great to see video on it also.