Devices, packages, apps: start the conversation

Win a Samsung Galaxy Note8!

Initiate

Re: Win a Samsung Galaxy Note8!

Greetings Vidéotron team,

Since the Note 4 (which was stolen from me, unfortunately), I have been looking forward to the day I get another one in this line of phones. I have always been impressed by how well it responds, the screen size and the pen that comes with it. Since I am a photographer, I like to have the ability to retouch photos on the go, especially in this day and age of Instagram. Having this phone will also grant me the opportunity to deliver mobile photography, which I will be glad to share with the community if I win. What I am most looking forward to is the 6.3" 1440p AMOLED Infinity Display, and the dual-lens camera system. Not to mention the build quality, not having to worry about dust filled environments and/or wet surfaces and surroundings.

Best regards,

Initiate

6.3" Infinity Display and the S Pen!

Highlighted
Disciple

My girlfriend and I used to play hangman with the Note 3 I had years back with the S-Pen. Definietly would love to be able to do that again.

Also, the s-pen would make jotting down notes during meetings a cinch and would help replace my Surface Pro 4.

Initiate

I've always been a fan of Samsung phones since the S3, but the huge and gorgeous screen is what really sets the Note appart from the rest. I definately need a new phone as the screen is ruined on my phone, as well as some GPS issues, which makes things difficult since I travel a lot!

Initiate

Thanks for the opportunity to stay with an amAzing phone my first cell was a samsung flip phone and i have never lost the love for these phones i have been using the samsung galaxy note 3 for over 3 years and even though its an old phone. It still works great . never had to change the screen . i deaerve this phone because i need a new good reliable phone . i work on the road as a truck driver and need top of the line fast and reliable phones and with the new battery technology and sleak new looks ill reach my clients with a great new confidence.
Initiate

I am in the need a of new phone since I will no longer have one furnished from work. Also, Samsung has a great product there and it should be a big seller ffor them!

Initiate

I would love to win the latest and the greatest technology in mobile phones such as this one, the SAMSUNG Galaxy Note8 ! The dual camera/video recorder is super fun to have and the size and the light weight (195 g) of the phone is perfect to have in my hands or in my pocket !Merci pour cette belle opportunité de gagner se magnifique telephone avec photo et video et pour son poids de 195g. WOW !

Initiate

All that storage space! My wife and I are having twins and her old phone is constantly "out of space". She's going to need a lot more room for all the baby pictures.

Initiate

I am a huge fan is Samsung phones. I also want a bigger screen as my Galaxy S8 is just cutting it screen size wise. I also think the s pen will be really useful as I love taking notes by hand. The HOT feature also sounds amazing. Having a top of the line Samsung phone is what I'm all about. I also love all of the preloaded Samsung apps, although some people prefer the stick android experience. I for one think the Samsung web browser is one of the most light weight and fastest browsers available on android. Thanks if I win!!!
Initiate

Bonjour!

Ma fille fini son secondaire 5 en juin 2018 et j'aimerais bien lui en offrir un.