cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to file complaints regarding misinformation from Satisfaction Department agents?

As a long time customer I'm beginning to lose faith in Videotron every year especially with their customer service practices.

After a very frustrating day of having a quote generated by one satisfaction agent and then only to be told by subsequent agents that they will not honor it, where can I file a complaint regarding these agents for misinformation?

Additionally how could I escalate the situation? I was told by one of the last agents that a supervisor would contact however I'm not confident that they actually will...

5 REPLIES 5

Marc-AndréP
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello Keif,

We are sorry to read about the situation.

You can send us your contact information in private and an agent will call you back in a few moment.  

-Marc-Andre

Even worse here I am at 8:30pm, trying to deal with your satisfaction department AGAIN for the 6th time today because somehow my old mobile just got unprovisioned. Someone on your end has cancelled my old SIM and tried to change my plan even I though I never agreed.

I would like to report back that I was finally able to get through to a supervisor who fully understood the situation and was able to undo the changes from the previous agents. The old SIM was reactivated and the phone worked again.

She then took over in the account changes (as per the original quote) and fully honored it. In the subsequent days she followed-up and ensured the new phone was shipped and the new plan was activated, and addressed all my additional questions relating to this miscommunication between the agents.

Thank you to Annie (supervisor) and the Social team for following up and resolving all of this.

This weekend I spent about 2 hours with a CSR to add a 5th line to my account and get 2 new phones after a long discussion and a last price or 196.30 he advised me that there could be a 10$ For updates after not getting the phones at the right address they call me back to say I will lose 20$ credit because of address change I never did and now the price of 196 is 237 a month when I called back a rude CSR at the satisfaction juste told me it is what it is and to try and get the credit from the store when I deal everything over the phone with them …or just give back the phones without any consideration that is totally unacceptable and a poor customer service! I just want what was told to me supposedly because I was a good customer!!

GabrielPH

Hello nadegedeshommes ! We are truly sorry to read that we had to remove some discounts from your account. We would like to discuss this situation with you. Can you please answer our message in private ? Thank you in advance !