cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VoLTE is online now, will it support iPhone 6, 6s and SE?

As we know, VoLTE support iPhone 7 and later. Will it support iPhone 6, 6s and SE? As Apple website saying VoLTE will support iPhone 6 and later.
8 REPLIES 8

Kira
Super utilisateur
Super utilisateur

Only time will tell what devices will receive the update in the futur.

How about WiFi calling? Is it under testing too ?

CedrikS
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi Jeagerjaques. We do not have information regarding WiFi calling but rest assured, we took note of your interest. We know this is probably not the answer you want right now but, as soon as we have something, we will share it with our customers. Thank you.

Jeagerjaques wrote:
How about WiFi calling? Is it under testing too ?

I was told, on the phone, that Wi-Fi Calling is currently being tested internally on Samsung Galaxy S7 devices by a select number of employees.

How about on Samsung S6 Edge+?

Are there plans to introduce VoLTE for other devices aside from IPhone?

Anonyme
Not applicable

@JasonSmith wrote:

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

Wrong thread maybe? 

Like I already wrote in the other thread, update your iPad to iOS 11.4.1 and also make sure to update the app through the App Store,

CedrikS

Hi pravin! The iPhone 6s and above are compatible with VoLTE and VoWIFI. The iPhone 6 is not yet compatible. Thank you!