Devices, packages, apps: start the conversation

Partner network data connectivity issues

Initiate

Partner network data connectivity issues

When I roam on to a partner network (usually partner1), i sometimes get a "x" on my signal bar. it works for text and phone calls, but not for data. I have to restart my phone 5-6 times before the "x" goes away and the data works. I have a Nexus 6P and it is fully up to date. What is going on?

6 REPLIES
Moderator - Solution Expert

Re: Partner network data connectivity issues

Hello,

We wrote you a private message asking for your contact information because we would like to make some verifications with you about this situation.

Thank you for your understanding,

Josée C.

Initiate

Hello,

I'm a new Videotron customer and am now having the exact same issue. I chatted into tech support who told me I may need a new sim card. They said customer service could mail me a free sim, and transferred the chat. Customer service chat said they couldn't, and that I need to call "satisfactions". 

Any other ideas? Last I called there was a long wait time and this has been a tiring experience. Thanks

Hello Melissasu!

We have sent you a private message in order to assist you more effectively with this situation. 

Thank you for understanding,

-Valéry 

Initiate

I am having issues as well connecting to PRTNR1 when I visit my parents. All 4 of us on the same account, same plan, cannot get data with full bars of service? Also, my parents who are on our account could not get mobile data access in the Stratford, ON area when visiting family this past weekend. To confirm, all of us have data roaming turned ON on all of our iPhones. This is unacceptable!

Officer

Will it be possible to know the reason for this, if it is recurring or not and a general solution for those of use who might experience this when moving out of coverage area?

Highlighted

Hi Webjunkie, we would like to investigate this situation but we will need your informations in order to give you a better support. Please answer to our private message. Thank you.