cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSA About Videotron

Just warning if you have service with videotron on your cellphone DO NOT change your billing address if you are moving into a new construction. If they cannot find your address in their archaic system, they will cancel your service.

I spent 1 hr on the phone explaining that I was connected to a videotron tower and not a partner tower in my new house. After bantering I offered to give my parents address because they live in Gatineau and has been established they have an "existent" address. Not sure how this makes more sense than manually adding where an address is. I was close to giving the phone rep gps coordinates to prove I was within the "service area"

3 REPLIES 3

@williambhopal wrote:

Just warning if you have service with videotron on your cellphone DO NOT change your billing address if you are moving into a new construction. If they cannot find your address in their archaic system, they Nox will cancel your service. ShowBox

I spent 1 hr on the phone explaining that I was connected to a videotron tower and not a partner tower in my new house. After bantering I offered to give my parents address because they live in Gatineau Mobdro and has been established they have an "existent" address. Not sure how this makes more sense than manually adding where an address is. I was close to giving the phone rep gps coordinates to prove I was within the "service area"any 

any updates????

I doubt anyone will be able to help you out with this. 

I understand that customer service wasn't very helpful so far... but they are the only one that can fix this situation with you. 

that said, check your computer from where you are posting your replies... it looks like that some kind of (maybe) spyware is installed on your computer because it's inserting adwords in the message you just quoted.

ValéryB
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hello williambhopal, 

We would like to make some verifications with you. We will contact you in private.

Thank you!