cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile voice service temporarily suspended, why?

Last January 5, 2018, suddenly I could not use my mobile phone to call my family and other important calls. I have a travel plan. What happened? Before that date I was able to use it. Could I have that service again please. Mobile data is on and roaming whenever I need to use it. 

1 REPLY 1

PatrickM
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi @rasaevelyn,

We are sorry about the late reply and certainly hope you were able to get in touch with us. We also sent you a private message to make sure. 

Since we can not clearly identify our customers on The Community, it is only possible to offer general troubleshooting regarding your products that does not involve the confirmation of confidential information toward your account or subscribed services using this mode of communication.

Whenever you encounter this type of issue, we suggest you contact our technical support by phone or chat so that one of our consultants can make the necessary verifications in order to identify the problem and find a solution. Our department is available 24/7 by phone and every day until midnight by chat at: http://www.videotron.com/residential/contact-us.

Kind regards.