cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable the message "Conditional call forwarding is enabled"

Hello

I just got a new xperia xa2 ultra. very thing goes well expect the anonying message "conditional call forwarding is enabled" shows up each time when you try to make a phone call.

My old nexus 5 never has this problem. How do I disable this message from showing up?

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

yass05
Super utilisateur
Super utilisateur

Hey @WangYcca

I don't have the Xperia but try this : 

Enable Conditional Call Forwarding:

1. Open “Phone” and tap “Menu
  2. Access “Settings
  3. Go to “Call forwarding
  4. Select to forward incoming calls “When unreachable”, “When unanswered” or “When busy
  5. Edit or enter the phone number you want to use
  6. Tap “Update” / “Enable

Disable Call Forwarding:

1. Open “Phone
  2. Tap “Menu” > “Settings
  3. Go to “Call forwarding
  4. Select the forwarding option you want to turn off and tap “Disable

Hope it helps 

Anonyme
Not applicable

you won't be able to disable this message... a firmware update will be needed to disable it. Typically, I had this message on unlocked phone not bought with my provider... 

that said, conditional forwarding is call fowarding when you cannot answer the call... essentially it's there to forward the calls to your voicemail if you don't answer. 

you can try to disable this and reenable it with these codes :

Call forward busy: *67# to turn it on, #67# to turn it off. To program the number, this is **67*(destination number)#
Call forward no reply: *61# to turn it on, #61# to turn it off. To program the number, this is **61*(destination number)#
Call forward not reachable (device turned off): *62# to turn it on, #62# to turn it off. To program the number, this is **62*(destination number)#

I don't know if you will be able to program a different number if you have voicemail enabled on your account. 

yes my vocie message is on, and I have  to keep it on. The signal reception in my house is very weak, the phone support vowifi, but videotron doesn't allow it on this phone. I have to keep the voice message, in case some of the important calls.

it seems like not much I can do.

CedrikS
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi WangYcca, we strongly suggest you reach our technical support for further verifications: < http://bit.ly/FB_Contact_Us >. Thank you!

How do I disable call forward unanswered

I will tryd but not working deseble
I want to deactivate call forwarding please help me

CedrikS

Hi Ramesh. If we are talking about the Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra, here is a link that will help you out regarding call fowarding: < https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxa2ultra/userguide/forwarding-calls/#gref >. Have a good day!