cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation fees

I recently renewed my contract with Videotron @ 75/mo for a Galaxy s9 which I paid 79.00$ for.   If I cancel, how mcuh would I have to pay back?   

I was recently offered a free phone thru work and it makes sense to start using that phone instead.  Please advise. 

2 REPLIES 2

pastisfmontreal
Super utilisateur
Super utilisateur

@TheMikiewrote:

I recently renewed my contract with Videotron @ 75/mo for a Galaxy s9 which I paid 79.00$ for.   If I cancel, how mcuh would I have to pay back?   

I was recently offered a free phone thru work and it makes sense to start using that phone instead.  Please advise. 

You should have the value of the phone in your contract. . The fees will be what  is left on the phone. With a S9, it is certainly about 35 per month. So how many month left on your contract? This should be a lot.

@TheMikiewrote:

Hi! 

Log into your Customer Center. Under 'Your Videotron services', pick 'Mobile' then 'Upgrade your device'. All the info you need is located there 😃