cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls I didn't make?

Yukito
Disciple

Hi there,

Some people call me and say I've just called them... But there is notheing on my phone to tell that I have... Is it a network problem ?? Is someone using my number ?? All the people call me from Ottawa/Hull (where I also live). Any suggestions about what it might be ?

Thanks !

1 REPLY 1

PatrickM
Moderator - Solution Expert
Moderator - Solution Expert

Hi Yukito, 

Your line number can only be assigned to one account and SIM card at a time. However, like email addresses, call display information can be spoofed through computer programs or VoIP software using an Internet connection  which is a likely cause.

You can check your voice usage either in the Customer Centre website or the " User Centre+ "  mobile app to confirm whether the phone calls were made from your line. If you see no calls to those numbers, they were not initiated from your device since your SIM card identifies your number when routing calls.

In any case, the best thing to do would be to take note of the phone numbers that were called, the date and time as well as if any details  the person that received the call might have heard to identify this caller and then, contact our technical support that can investigate this issue further. You can reach it at: http://www.videotron.com/residential/contact-us

Have a nice day!